top of page

iMG. marketing community is now free to join if you're an amazing freelancer.


iMG. marketing community is now free to join

For a while now we've been thinking about how The Inspired Marketing Group (iMG.) Community works, and how to ensure all members get the maximum value from their involvement. So, we've made a change... At the iMG. we want to help build a freelance community for help and advice, as well as provide opportunities for freelancers to find work. For a while now we've been thinking about how the iMG.


Community works, and how to ensure all members get the maximum value from their involvement. Previously we've been charging a monthly fee, which is fine if freelancers were getting work through us, but if not it just became a leap of faith that some obviously weren't keen on taking. So, we've made a decision to make the iMG. Community free to join... Network with other freelancers and find work... Why have we made the iMG. Community free? Well, for many reasons:

  • We want to ensure everybody gets value from their subscription. Whilst over 75% of our community members have received paid work from us...we were still conscious of the other 25%.

  • For freelancers, having a place to go when you need help, just want to chat things through, ask advice or generally just feel part of a team is invaluable. Particularly at the moment and we'd like to help facilitate that.

  • Lots more people in the community creates more conversations, the sharing of ideas, on a diverse range of subjects. So, people can learn something new or just feel supported in their freelance working life. Again, we want to facilitate that via our community and the cost was potentially a barrier for some.

I want to join, what's the next steps? You just need to fill out your details here, following the link in the email you receive back to book a chat with one of the co-founders and if it works for both of us, then we'll accept you into our iMG. community. Once you're in, we'll then introduce you to the iMG. Community, create you a profile on our website to help hopefully secure you some freelance work, and you'll be able to network with other kick ass marketing superstars. It's as simple as that.

ความคิดเห็น


bottom of page